Zeit Debatte Mainz, Mainz, Germany, 2-4 May 2014 (translated)
- R1: Should universities stop giving out honours or titles for which no scientific labour or standards were met (e.g. honourary doctors title)?
- R2: Should Spartengewerkschaften (craft unions) be abolished? Spartengewerkschaften abgeschafft werden?
- R3: Should providing arms to the citizens of another state be outlawed under international law?
- R4: Should landowners be the owners of all natural resources (Bodenschätze) in their ground?
- R5: Should media be banned from publishing information about the sexual preferences or orientations of public figures without their consent?
- Semi: It is mandatory in Germany to reserve one percent of your public building budget for art projects.Motion: Should we stop the mandatory art requirement for public building projects?
- Final: Should politicians be liable for policy decisions with their private assets (mutatis mutandis)?