1. THW end all programs aimed at preserving endangered languages.
2. TH regrets the strong promotion of people declaring their sexual orientation (eg National Coming Out Day) as an advocacy strategy by LGBTQ movements.
3. THBT, following the resolution of domestic armed conflicts, prominent members of groups who fought against the state should be prohibited from running for public office (eg members of FARC in Columbia, Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka).
4. TH regrets the inclusion of religious symbols in memorial sites (eg crosses at Auschwitz, cross at Ground Zero).
5. TH supports the universal legalization of polyamorous unions.
Quarterfinals TH, as a progressive judge, presiding over the Marine Le Pen trial, would adopt reasoning that was plausible, but which you believe to be unsound, in order to justify a conviction.
Semifinals THBT the IMF should require collateral for national bailouts.
Novice Finals Given the option, THW establish a new state on a shared religious foundation rather than upon a secular foundation.
Grand Finals INFOSLIDE: According to convention the “first wave” of feminism was concerned with attaining basic legal and political rights for women. The “second wave” of feminism engaged itself with the ways in which social structures and norms resulted in gender inequality, which all women have a shared obligation to oppose.“Third Wave Feminism” is a loosely defined term which for the purposes of this debate is identified with feminists who argue it is instead up to individual women to decide whether to participate in certain social structures labeled as oppressive by second wave feminism e.g. wearing make up, being employed in the sex industry and seeks to ‘reclaim’ forms of patriarchal oppression e.g. via the attempt to reclaim the words ‘slut’ and "bitch"
MOTION: THR the rise of the "Third Wave Feminism"