Monday, November 16, 2015

Oxford IV 2015



Oxford IV 2015 (November 13th - 14th)
R1: Infoslide: Religious Schools supplement state curricula with religious activities such as prayer or the discussion of religious texts. Teaching is sometimes performed by religious leaders. Motion: THW Ban Religious Primary and Secondary Schools
R2: Infoslide: The majority of US immigration visas are granted in order to reunify current legal US residents with their overseas parents, spouses, or children. Motion: THBT US immigration policy should only prioritise merit-based standards of acceptance over the reunification of families.
R3: Infoslide: Many countries increase punishments for crimes if those crimes are committed with an established prejudiced motive. These are called 'penalty enhancements for hate crimes'. Motion: THW end penalty enhancements for hate crimes.
R4: THBT Western Liberal Democracies should boycott the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
R5: THW allow opponents of abortion to sign legally-binding contracts with pregnant women, in which they pay those pregnant women not to have an abortion.
Open Quarters: THR the rise of megacities (cities of over 10 million people)
ESL Semis: THW accept ‘I was only following orders’ as a defence in war crimes trials
Open Semis: THBT after 50 years of ownership, the state should have the right to repossess all works of painting or sculptures for the purpose of public display
Novice Finals: THW create and enforce filial responsibility laws (mandating that people take care of their parents)
ESL Finals: THR the institutions of marriage and civil partnership
Open Finals: Infoslide: A new planet has been discovered identical to earth. One of two systems can be implemented on this planet Motion: THW implement Communism over Capitalism.

1 comment:


  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete