Monday, November 2, 2015

Hong Kong Open 2015

R1 THBT MNCs should hire/appoint persons under 35 for at least 30% of positions in their Boards of Directors and upper management.
R2 THBT feminists should support ‪#‎ShoutYourAbortion‬(#ShoutYourAbortion is a viral hashtag meant to encourage women to speak up about their abortions)
R3 THBT the West should replace Saudi Arabia with Iran as its primary partner in the Middle East
R4 THBT the state should provide poor students with full scholarships and pay them at least the minimum wage to get college degrees as a major part of its poverty alleviation strategy
R5 TH regrets the strategy of publicly shaming people for microaggressions (microaggression refers to a subtle but offensive comment or action directed at a minority or other nondominant group)
R6 THBT the Association of Southeast Asian Nations should sanction its members for environmental disasters that have international effects
Octos: THBT states should financially incentivize inter-ethnic marriages
Qtrs: TH regrets the dominant narrative of women as nonviolent and vulnerable in conflicts and humanitarian crises
Semis: THW ban religious proselytization in public places
GF: THBT individuals should vote for the candidate they most prefer regardless of that candidate's chances of winning

3 comments:

  1. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

    SDR #68 Lydia Supremacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such informative blog article with us which is very beneficial and useful as user point of view. Please keep sharing more.

    A Ret Gel|Differin Gel 15gm

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete