York IV, York, England, January 26
- R1: THBT student societies and newspapers should have a 'no platform' policy for extremist political figures
- R2: TH, as Tottenham Hotspur, would ban fans found chanting 'Yid Army'
- R3: THBT parents, where concerned, should install spyware to monitor their children's online activity and communications
- R4: THW ban religious proselytising and faith-based rehabilitation programmes in prisons
- Semi: THBT states should place constitutional limits on regressive taxation policies
- Final: TH regrets the societal acceptance of promiscuity