Manchester IV, Manchester, England, February 23-24
- R1: THBT single parents sent to prison should be able to raise their children in prison.
- R2: TH, as Israel, would grant exemptions from compulsory military service to all and only those citizens that give up their right to vote.
- R3: TH approves of the New York Post's decision to publish the subway photograph 'Doomed'.
- R4: TH approves of the USA's policy of extra-judicial killing of terrorists.
- R5: THBT at least 50% of the Legislature (Parliament) should be appointed by a socially representative random draw from the general population.
- Quarter: THBT states should disband their armed forces and use PMCs as and when necessary
- Semi: THBT the unemployed, living in areas of high unemployment and low private investment, should relocate to areas where their employment is more likely in order to keep their benefits.
- Final: THBT David Cameron was wrong to offer the British electorate a referendum on EU membership.