Sheffield IV, Sheffield, England, December 7 2013
- R1: THW aggressively fund art in public places, which depicts struggles on which there is no consensus and of which there are continuing consequences
- R2: THW cut off development aid to countries which willfully neglect to combat terrorism within their own borders
- R3: THW freeze membership of sporting federations of nations that boycott sporting competitions (events, matches, tournaments etc.) for political reasons.
- R4: THW end the prosecution of Troubles-related killings in Northern Ireland
- Final: TH, as the United States, does not regret the dropping of the atomic bomb.