All motions by John Meany
1. Disinviting college and university speakers does more good than harm.
2. Low-level offenders should have their fates determined by neighbors rather than traditional courts.
3. There should be no space missions without United Nations scientific approval.
4. The sharing economy does more harm than good.
5. Government should create public space on the Internet for social protest and political free speech.
6. This House would establish a universal passport.
7. The US federal government should bail out states and cities.
8. This House supports a permanent seat with veto power on the UN Security Council for Africa.
SEMIFINALS: Colonial powers should pay reparations for the Atlantic slave trade.
FINALS: The US federal government should rewrite its constitution every 25 years.