Preliminary debate motions provided by John Meany.
Motions Up To Round 8
1. This House would bail out Detroit.
2. This House supports the force feeding of incarcerated hunger strikers.
3. Eliminate adoption preference based on race and ethnicity.
4. The government should not promote home ownership.
5. US elected officials should not be subject to recall elections.
6. Individuals displaced by a conflict should have a right to emigrate to any country.
7. Individuals should not be allowed to represent themselves at trial.
8. Governments should establish methods to provide unconditional cash transfers to the poor.
SEMIFINALS: The Jury system does more harm than good.
FINALS: This House would eliminate inheritance.